|!|| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Please bare with us while improvements are being made. Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.|
This articles current state:
Younger versions or siblings of Vocaloids
Vokaruid is a series of fanmade vocaloid containing younger versions/siblings of Vocaloids. The only Vokaruids so far are Lulu Megurine and Yuki Haku, but in the near future there will be others!
Vokaruids on Fanloid Wiki
- Lulu Megurine, the younger version of Megurine Luka.
- Mimi Hatsune, the younger version of Hatsune Miku.
- Midori Hatsune is often seen like a relative to Hatsune Miku because of the references in the character's storyline, though this is not official.
- Kai Shion, the younger version of Kaito.
- Mei-Mei Sakine, the younger version of Meiko. Sakine Meiko is also a young Meiko, but is not classified as a Vokaruid.
- Ritsu and Lenny Kagamine, the younger versions of Kagamine Rin and Kagamine Len.
- Gackipo Kamui, the younger version of Kamui Gakupo.
- Gumiko Megpoid, the younger version of Gumi.
- Yuki Haku, the younger version of Yowane Haku.
- While they are not classed as Vokaruids, Naru Akita is a younger sister to Neru while Nero Akita is sometimes considered to be her younger brother.
- There may be others in the future, including younger versions of Lily and Neru!