November 9, 2012
Consists of males and females
Vala, Val, Vals
Valaloid is a series that is made from the fanmade company ValaCom.
Series' design: Somewhat futuristic but other than that, there is no real design for Valaloid
Theme: No theme
Series' Personality: Multi-Personalities (can't think of a personality
Traits: Depends on character
Abilities: Tri-lingual, Bi-lingual, ect.
Colors: No colors
One day, the creator was bored so she decided to make Ikeda Mai and Sasaki Joce. The master didn't want them to be regular fanloids so she made a new type of loid called Valaloid. But, she needed a company to put them in, so she made ValaCom. That's how ValaCom was made
Valaloid on Fanloid Wiki
Valaloids in this exact order
- Ikeda Mai (currently in development)
- Sasaki Joce (currently in development)
- Namine Aki (made by User:Monty1st)
- Namine Aki and Ikeda Mai are said to be close friends.
There are currently no appearances featuring this series.
- Sasaki Joce and Ikeda Mai are counterparts
- Ikeda Mai is the first trilingual Valaloid
- Ikeda Mai is the only Valaloid that can speak Filipino