Representing a negative personality
Shadowloids are depicted as being a negative version of an existing Vocaloid or an original Vocaloid. There is no notable theme that connects one Shadowloid to another besides dark colored apparel along with appearance.
The Kagene Rui and Rei twins, Kagamine Rin and Len's shadows, were first given the title of "Shadowloid" mainly by the Western fandom. However, it should be noted that the creator of the characters never states them to be as such, and if so, no information has been found about it. The introduction of the Kagene's furthered the fandoms fascination with creating Vocaloids that have a 'darker' or 'negative' theme when compared with the official Vocaloids, who usually given a positive by the fandom.
Shadowloid on Fanloid Wiki
- Diva, a dark Prima.
- Gumika, a dark Gumi.
- Kagene Rui and Kagene Rei, a dark Rin and a dark Len.
- Kazane Tei, a dark Teto.
- Zaiko, a dark Meiko.
- Zeito, a dark Kaito.
- Zemuri Ruka, a dark Luka.
- Zumai Gackt, a dark Gakupo.
- Kurotane Piko, a dark Utatane Piko.
- Juon Ziku. a dark Kiku.
- ZIA. a Dark IA
- Yuzuki Zukari. a Dark Yukari
- ZeeU . a Dark SeeU
- Zomma Robotnik a Miku
- Search Shadowloid on deviantArt
- Search Shadowloid on YouTube
- Not to be confused with an UTAU concept of the same name.
- The variant known as Dark light SeeU, will not be considered a Shadowloid unless stated by the creator.
- Kasari Baretu purposed concepts for the following: Ruka, Zaiko, Gackt, Gumika, and Tei. And despite the original content of this page, the mentioned user does not have ownership of the Shawowloids series. Due to dark Vocaloids being a common theme and the concepts early history, this series page was turned into an open source.