After the creation of Kadane Mimi, she was turned from a Fanloid (possibly) to a Powerloid. However, the boxart on Mimi said Powerloid 3 instead of Powerloid. In this case, she was just automatically turned into a regular Powerloid, as because Powerloid 3 has not been released at that time. By the 3rd week of August, Hakkyou decided that Powerloid 3 would do a great series type after Powerloid. Powerloid 3 would have Fanloids that have stronger. greater, and louder voices than Powerloid.
As of July 17, 2015, Makonatic has cancelled Powerloid 3. As of then, Misaki Jonetsune has returned as a solo Powerloid.
Powerloid 3 on Fanloid Wiki
- Kadane Mimi, a Powerloid who was instead named Powerloid 3. The first P3.
- Anry Mugene, the second P3, who is to be voiced by one of Hakkyou's following friends.
- Nai Dokota, the third P3. She is based off Hakkyou's obsession with Sci-Fi.
- Misaki Jonetsune, the upgraded version of the old Misaki Yuto. After the cancellation of P3, Misaki Jonetsune has returned to the original Powerloid as solo.
- Their series numbers have similarities. To Powerloid it's 0-X4#, for P3 it's 0-P4#