→ This Article is about Nigaito's fan-given surname. For other similarly-named characters, You may be looking for "Shion"
March 12, 2008
He is often designed with coat sleeves being longer than his arms. His hair seems to always be in a state of bed head, and he's seen wearing slippers. He is also often depicted as the youngest Shion brother, being only the size of a child.
His early personality is said to be a calm character who always has a smile on his face. The proposed fanon personality that appears to be popularized: is that he's a shy boy who is also ill a lot, thus he will wear a scarf up over his face most of the time.
He is teased by Akaito a lot, and due to Akaito, is scared of Zeito.
An early portrayal of Nigaito is him finding enjoyment drinking tea, in particular Shizuoka Matcha green tea and powdered teas, all the while sitting out on the veranda. His hobbies are sorting through tea leaves, having tea parties, sleeping and writing senryu. His themes are calmness, healing, and relieving stiffness.
In February 21, 2009 an upload by a different artist portrays Nigaito as a neglected Vocaloid who sits in closets. He stays in the dark for so long that mushrooms sprout from his head and despite being mistreated he is very loyal to his master. And like the early concept, his favorite food is green teas. He is afraid of being disliked and is constantly apologizing for his behavior.
Nigaito is usually bent two or three whole steps higher than Kaito, and sounds a little bit higher than Taito. Azuralunar on YouTube has made a voice configuration for Nigaito.
|BREATHINESS (BRE)||Not defined||BRIGHTNESS (BRI)||60||CLEARNESS (CLE)||100|
|GENDER FACTOR (GEN)||44||OPENING (OPE)||Not defined||HARMONICS||70|
R1: F:75 B:20 A:64
R2: F:74 B:64 A:64
R3: F:64 B:64 A:64
R4: F:64 B:22 A:64
| SPECIAL NOTES:|
This example of configuration on the Fanloid wikia should not be viewed as being widely accepted or acknowledged by the character's creator.
There is currently no media for this character.
Any official relationships by the creator is unknown. Any proposed fanon relationships is also unknown or appears not to be popularized.
- Going by Piapro uploads the earliest drawing of Nigito was March of 2008. It is currently unknown if the uploader is indeed the creator.
- It's stated that he speaks in Enshū dialect (western Shizuoka Prefecture); vernacular of "ka" and "to".
- Likes tea to the point that it could be an addiction and becomes very uneasy without it.
- The fandom appears to have chosen apples or tea as his character item.
- The name Midorito (ミドリト) has been seen, but is not commonly used. The word 'midori' means 'green' in Japanese.\
- The word "Nigai" is the Japanese word for bitter and is usually associated with the color green. Hence Nigaito's color scheme.
Note; this is not a gallery for every fanart out there, just for reference