→ This Article is about Mikudayō has no surname that. For other similarly-named characters, You may be looking for "Miku_(disambig)"
September 11, 2011
SEGA, Crypton Future Media, Good Smile Company, Hatsune Miku Nendoroido (derived)
Mikudayō is a Nendoroid-like Miku costume (着ぐるみ kigurumi) created by SEGA.
Mikudayō appears like a human-size Nendoroid. Yet when compared to the official Hatsune Miku nendoroid, Mikudayo is ironically more chubbier and stands slightly higher. Her hair is lighter and her twintails lack volume and are shorter, about hip length. She wears futuristic ribbons and a headset. Her eyes are a noticeable blue and larger, and her expression seems to be in a permanent open-mouth smile. Her top is gray and loose as seen with her limp ruffles and skirt pleats, the tie is wide.. Her arm warmers nearly reach her underarms and her boots are a shiny black rubber with a wide brim.
Common fan description is Mikudayō has a bad personality. In many fanarts and Nicovideo clips she often speaks nasty words and sometimes attacks people.
Source: Vocaloid Wiki
Mikudayō first appeared at Tokyo Game Show 2011 as a sales promotion character for the game Hatsune Miku and Future Stars Project mirai by Sega. The overall design was based on Nendoroid Miku, but the details were rough and clumsy. Her unbalanced big head, dull eyes, chubby cheeks, poor rubber rain boots and threatening forward tilting posture with awkward movements made a topic on a Futaba Channel bulletin board and the contributors gave this bodysuit the name Mikudayō, which means I'm Miku or She's Miku.
In April 2012 the Sega staff used this fanmade nickname on a Nicocast program and Mikudayō was widely recognized as the de facto official name for this character.
On September 24, 2012, Sega, Good Smile company and Crypton jointly registered Mikudayō and she was added to the official fanmade characters of Crypton.
- MikuMikuDance (MMD), 3D software
- An MMD model of Mikudayo was created in --- by modeler ---. See the c:mikumikudance: page for details.
- Official licensed Mikudayo merchandise has been produced, such as a nendoroid and her image printed on candy brands.
- This clumsy Miku bodysuit caught Vocaloid fans and led to other Mikudayō-like Vocaloid character illustrations and MMD models. They are collectively called Dayō series.
- Common fan description is that Mikudayō has a bad personality. In many fanarts and Nicovideo clips, she often says nasty words and occasionlly attacks people.
|W|| The content of this page is copied from another source and presented on Fanloid Wiki. The content has been adjust accordingly to fit Fanloid Wiki 'Manual of Style'.|
The original is located here. Note, any recent updates to the original may not have been duplicated here.