|Meiyo Kyuusoku Ongaku|
June 27th, 2000
01 just like Hatsune's
Onora/Meiyo Makkori or Kuppycake
Owner of Rinmaru
List connections to character here
Meiyo Kyuusoku Ongaku (Meiyo Kyuusoku音楽之友社)
Meiyo's design is original, her top has a pastel rainbow on it with stars, her skirt has hot pink, pastel pink and purple layers with a star keychain, her tights are purple with pink hearts, she wears bright green Dr. M shoes, her purse is a pastel yellow, she has rainbow fairy kei bracelets on both of her arms, she wears a black bow with a cupcake on it and also a cupcake necklace and she has big dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
She is kind, cute and caring, although making tons of people smile, she is sometimes upset on the inside, because people judge her before knowing her.
She loves Japanese styles and lives in Japan, she always dreamed of singing on stage in Tokyo and she finally fulfilled her dream.
She appeared for the first time in America at the Dallas, Texas Comic Con.
PONPONPON (Originally sang by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)
Electric Shock (Originally sang by f(x))
東京のパーティー一晩 (Originally sang by Onora/Meiyo Makkori)
- She loves doing her makeup
- She laughs almost all the time
- She wants to dye her hair pink
- She has over 200 pairs of Converse and Dr. M
- She has a dog named Thistle
- Her favorite TV shows are Monster High, Barbie life in the dream house and Sailor Moon
- [Place link here] Place title here
- More links(?)