Consist of males and females
Casual, Japanese idol, Nightcore
Vocaloids with configurations
Nightcore, Techno, Pop
The Funloids are a group of fanmades by Beatrice (formerly Kellay) with their designs based off her classmates. The name "Funloid" is a portmanteau of "fun" and "Vocaloid". Recently in 2015, she has planned to make them a subgroup of Nightloid, like Wannabe Project.
Known members of Funloid
- Ameko Yuzuki
- The impromptu leader of Funloid and the first member. Her theme color is chartreuse and her character item is a glowstick. She is 15 years old.
- Mari and Meru Kurutsugi
- A pair of identical twin sisters, and the second and third members respectively. Their theme color is cotton candy pink and their character items are vampire/wizard-themed romance novels. They are both aged 14 years old.
- Yurika Tsugumi
- A stereotypical "nerdy girl", the fourth member, and the youngest in the group at 13 years old. Her theme color is lemon yellow and her character item is a study planner.
- Kiya Itsuka
- The anime fangirl of the group, and the fifth member. Her theme color is mint green and her character item is an iPad. She is 14 years old.
- Rimuto Kurei
- A self-proclaimed gamer, and the sixth member of the group. His theme color is sky blue and his character item is headphones. He is 14 years old.
- Irena Satsumi
- The music-loving girly-girl of the group, and the seventh member. Her theme color is lilac and her character item is white chocolate. She is 15 years old.
- Tsuhiro Kurei
- A highly mysterious boy, and the oldest member of the group at the age of 16. His theme color is silver and his character item is a pair of reading glasses.
As the group is becoming a subgroup of Nightloid, there will be other members in 2015 and 2016. However, this idea was slightly turned down by Beatrice, as she stated: "They [the new members] will just be the main members of their opposite group [Ordiloid]."
- Nightloid - The Funloids' "sunbae" (senpai) group.
- Aubrey de Laurijn - She acts as their "manager". They respect her as a senpai of some sort.
- Wannabe Project - Fellow subgroup of Nightloid.
- Ordiloid - Their opposites. Ordiloid stands for "Ordinary Fanloid", in contrast to Funloid's "Fun Fanloid".
- The activity status of these characters is unknown, although it is slowly being active in 2015-6.
- Their voices are still TBA.