Consist of males and females
Casual, Japanese idol, Nightcore
Vocaloids with configurations
Nightcore, Techno, Pop
The Funloids are a group of fanmades by Beatrice (formerly Kellay) with their designs based off her classmates. The name "Funloid" is a portmanteau of "fun" and "Vocaloid". Recently in 2015, she has planned to make them a subgroup of Nightloid, like Wannabe Project.
Known members of Funloid
- Ameko Yuu
- The leader of Funloid. Her theme color is chartreuse and her character item is a glowstick.
- Mari and Meru Kurugi
- The twin sisters of the group. Their theme color is cotton candy pink and their character items are novels.
- Riana Tsugumi
- The youngest of the group. Her theme color is mocha and her character item is a broken iPhone 5.
- Kiya Itsuka
- The fangirl of the group. Her theme color is cerulean and her character item is an iPad.
- Rimuto Kurei
- The gamer boy of the group. His theme color is sky blue and his character item is headphones.
- Hanaya Satsumi
- The girly-girl of the group. Her theme color is lilac and her character item is white chocolate.
- Tsuhiro Miya
- The mysterious boy of the group. His theme color is silver and his character item is a pair of reading glasses.
As the group is becoming a subgroup of Nightloid, there will be other members in 2015 and 2016. However, this idea was slightly turned down by Beatrice, as she stated: "They [the new members] will just be the main members of their opposite group [Ordiloid]."
- Nightloid - The Funloids' "sunbae" (senpai) group.
- Beatriz-Louise van Zonne - Beatriz acts as their "manager". They respect her as a senpai of some sort.
- Wannabe Project - Fellow subgroup of Nightloid.
- Ordiloid - Their opposites. Ordiloid stands for "Ordinary Fanloid", in contrast to Funloid's "Fun Fanloid".
- The activity status of these characters is unknown, although it is slowly being active in 2015-6.
- Their voices are still TBA.