Welcome to Fanloid Wiki
|About Vocaloid Fanon|
Vocaloid Fanon or fan fiction refers to the practice of writing new stories based on existing and/or new characters for the pre-existing Vocaloid universe. Many fans write fanon for the purposes of romance, popularly known as "shipping".
|Contents (view all pages)|
- Suggestions / Ideas / Discussion are Welcomed!
- If you are new to wikis, check Getting Started
- An Infobox for story pages has been created.
- Discuss the wiki and fanon in the Forum!
- Make a blog entry your '"Project List", a list of things to do, character ideas or pages to create et cetera.
- Help fellow contributors by spell checking, grammar corrections, categorizations etc.
|What's new on Vocaloid Fanon|
Making an announcement? Click here. Make sure your additions respect the layout, and date format.
|Attention Fanon fandom|
To sort these fanon images into a category, consider the following [[Category:Images of Various Subjects]]. Take notice that just because an image is online and on someones site, it doesn't mean they want that image and its information displayed elsewhere. You should get permission to copy the information to this wiki before creating a page. The exception, images that were created with the intention of being used by the public, like Wikimedia Commons for example.
See Image Guidelines for the rule set and advice.
Images on Fanon
- Official Vocaloid artwork and Vocaloid Fanart uploaded solely for fanon must comply with the aforementioned image policy in regards of usage, sourcing, formats and cropping, etc.;
- Images solely used for fanon must have a "fanon" license in the imagebox.
- Images for pages such as fanon should start with "Image of" then the subject of the image.
This: Image_of_Subject. The idea is something like this "Image_of_Flower_Garden.jpg".
- If an image(s) used in fanon is removed or deleted for whatever reason, then those images cannot be re-uploaded. Doing so will be considered a violation.
FANMADE VOCALOID series and characters are property of their creators. All related titles, logos, images and characters are ™ and © of their respective owners. Vocaloid 2004–2017 Yamaha Corporation.