April 17, 2012
battle ax,code red mountin due,bat plushie,base guitar
death metal , screamo
haganeliods( aku kyoukine)negliods vocaliods
Desune vincent is a Hagane Rebel, a Haganeloid.
vincent wears a long black coat with red spiked belts he has long black hair with a red streak and vampire teeth and red eyes some times he wears a long black cape with a hood so he does'nt get burned. the coat sleeves are ripped from him chewing on them
vincent is usually calm but majorly shy and quiet. He is the most silent of of the Haganeloids and has a lot of self esteem issues. Arrisa kagane frequently tires to get him to be more outspoken but to no prevail, though he does enjoy the company of Okamine Yuki. Despite this supposedly sweet personality he is said to act violent and murderous when put in a position of being discourage. Along with this low self esteem is the stress disorder that plagues many Hangane Rebels, that being he can become depressed and even have suicidal tendencies. There is some in his thoughts that causes him to believe that he will never be as good as Deso cantane, yet can't help but admire him greatly. It's due to this that he may be considered a Voyakiloid version to Deso.
vincent was born in England and changed his name from Crossgate to Desune to be sound or death sound. He was born a vampire and came to the Vocaloid world for his love of music not to make a scene like so many others do. It should be noted that when he was younger he suffered a lot of physical and mental or verbal abuse.
He is a follower of Aku.
- Dislikes Tei Sukone and views her behavior towards Len as wrong. As he considers Kagamine Len a friend.
- He has a tendency to talk to walls and commonly thinks people are out to get him. Making his disorder similar to schizophrenia.
- He talks to an imaginary friend, a Cupcake and floating box that shoots rainbows called Cubey the Box.
- Tends to not speak unless spoken to.
- His favorite color is red.
- Likes pastry treats
- He has a dislike for Vampire based media, with the exception of Bram Stoker's Dracula.
- He likes Alice in Wonderland and the movie Coraline.