Female (as of now)
Heavy Metal (Death subgenre)
Hagane Vocaloid (derivatives)
Destructoids are metal versions of the vocaloids created by Kiyastudios. They are very similar to the Haganeloids.
Makonatic, known as Kiyastudios at the time, created the Destructoids to represent death metal versions of the Vocaloids.
Metaloid on Fanloid Wiki
- Miku Kinzokune, the leader of the Destructoids. Last name meaning, "Metallic Sound"
- Meiko Kibishine. Last name meaning, "Severity Sound"
- Rin Jihine. Last name meaning, "Mercy Sound"
- Haku Obakene. Last name meaning, "Haunted Sound"
- Luka Henshune. Last name meaning, "Mutant Sound"
- Gumi Akumane. Last name meaning, "Demonic Sound"
- Their alternate name is Metaloid
- The Destructoid's name were formerly the first letters of their first and surname switched around. For example, Hiku Matsune and Seiko Makine. However, the creator found this to be unoriginal and settled to just different last names.