|Calne Ca |
March 15, 2009
シーエ本詳細ページ (content caution)
Death/Doom, Oriental metal, Progressive metal 
Maeda Koutarou (Deino)
Hatsune Miku (derived)
Calne Ca is viewed as a derivative of Vocaloid Hatsune Miku, she was created by the 3D animator Deino. Her name comes from kara (骸) and ne (音), as well as CA (シーエ), the chemical symbol of calcium. This is due to Calne Ca being a mechanized skeleton with a skin or casing shaped like Miku. Her right hand is in the shape of a scythe, and is practical for large sweeping motions. However, her limbs can be freely changed so when she wants to do detailed work, it can be exchanged for a normal arm.
Source: Danbooru Wiki
Notice: Danbooru is an image gallery known to host explicit imagery, the following link should lead to safe content, the text here is copied verbatim (with minor additions) and the ref links are merely for crediting the source.
She has one red mechanical eye on the left and a light blue one on the right, her hair is dark green and both of her legs are twisted metal. Her right arm is made of the same twisted metal, her left is elongated bone starting just below the shoulder. And, most notably, metal finger-like protrusions sit under her face in place of a bottom jaw. The amount of mechanical parts may vary depending on the illustration. In some images, she is completely humanoid. Her true form is a mechanical skeleton called "Ca (calcium)."
A variation of her with more insectoid features appears in the video Saikin Osen -Bacterial Contamination-.
She often replaces Hatsune Miku and appears in Vocaloid videos, but should not be confused for a Vocaloid character.
Despite her scary features, Calne Ca is assumed to be friendly to her robotic "friends" or colleagues. No one can be so sure because she is mostly in music videos.
Source: Vocaloid Wiki
Calne Ca basically is just a sort of casing in the shape of Miku for the mechanized skeleton Ca (Shii-e), a Deino's original character. There is some confusion about this character, but Deino explains on his homepage that Ca in Miku cosplay becomes Calne Ca. The bug on her head is also known to be her best friend. Her first apparition was in the lyric-less music video Machine Muzik and since then appeared in several PVs.
During the Sapporo 2011 event, a projection of Calne Ca, much like the holographic projections used in Vocaloid concerts, was seen "dancing" while the artist Doppel was painting the Miku mural in the background.
The producers of Calne Ca have yet to reveal the voice configuration or techniques used.
|骸Attack!! (Mukuro Attack!!)|
|Crash System Android|
|細菌汚染 (Saikin Osen)|
Creatures that are frequently seen in videos accompanying Calne Ca are a walking skull called Chibi Cal-san (ちびカルさん), now officially known as Rubidium, it is the same kind of machine as Calcium, and doesn't have a mechanical body, though has been modeled by Deino to have a human figure in some of his images. Sometimes Calne will place a skin over the skull. The long-tailed character is called Magnesium (Mg) (人型Mg), he also has a humanoid form.
- MikuMikuDance (MMD), 3D software
- A MMD model of Calne Ca was created by her creator, Deino. Deino also released a texture file for the model, allowing the model to look more like his cell-shade images. See the Calne Ca (Deino) page for details.
- Project Diva (PD), game
- Although Calne Ca isn't an available character in the PSP game, Hatsune Miku ~Project Diva~ nor in its sequels, she appears in some of the skins and backgrounds available for choice.
- Fanmade Promotional Videos (PV)
- Calne Ca is commonly seen in fanmade videos, portrayed in various ways or simply dancing.
- She is mistakenly referred to as 'Karune CL' or 'Ca Calne' by fans.
- She will be referred to as being both an original and derivative on Fanloid Wiki. Her original intent was a creature that sometimes wears a skin that resembles Miku.
Note; this is not a gallery for every fanart out there, just for reference
- ↑ deviantART: Machine Muzik
- ↑ Danbooru: Calne Ca (Version 4) 05/19/2012 10:31
- ↑ －シーエと骸音シーエの違いについて－
The difference between Ca and Calne Ca.
They are the same machine. The name becomes Calne Ca when Ca cosplays Vocaloid characters.
- ↑ deviantART:
- ↑ SEGA: Item skin
- ↑ PIAPRO: 2011 Doppel
- ↑ deviantART: Chibi-Cal
- ↑ deviantART: Magnesium
- ↑ deviantART: Megnesium 02
- deviantART: Deino3330
- Pixiv: Deino
- NicoPedia: 骸音シーエとは (カルネシーエとは) [単語記事] - ニコニコ大百科
- PixPedia: 骸音シーエ - ピクシブ百科事典
|W|| The content of this page is copied from another source and presented on Fanloid Wiki. The content has been adjust accordingly to fit Fanloid Wiki 'Manual of Style'.|
The original is located here. Note, any recent updates to the original may not have been duplicated here.