→ Akaito's fan-given surname redirects here. For other similarly-named characters, see "Shion"
lkrmm and Bisya (infobox image)
He is primarily a recolor of Kaito with red hair and eyes, wearing a red scarf, his coat has has red instead of Kaito's blue.To make a slight difference from Kaito, Akaito's eye shape is usually drawn more sharply.
Another variation has him wearing a black coat instead of a white one.
Early portrayals show him to be slightly more manly than Kaito with a calm personality. He has a liking for spicy foods. He's also is known for being notably stubborn, naughty and having delinquent tendencies in later portrayals.
he is often shown having a very flirty or playboy personality. He likes cracking jokes to hear people laugh.
Akaito originated from a certain Vocaloid cover that featured two Kaitos: One original, and one red-colored. The red colored Kaito sung in a lower range. This was the beginning of Akaito's existence in Vocaloid fandom.
Akaito is also the first Fanloid to come from Kaito.
His voice is typically Kaito's bent down in pitch, often by a whole step. However, Azuralunar on YouTube has made a voice configuration for Akaito.
|BREATHINESS (BRE)||Not defined||BRIGHTNESS (BRI)||64||CLEARNESS (CLE)||64|
|GENDER FACTOR (GEN)||84||OPENING (OPE)||Not defined||HARMONICS||64|
|N: 87 |
R1: F:64 B:44 A:64
R2: F:64 B:90 A:64
R3: F:80 B:90 A:64
R4: F:64 B:64 A:64
| SPECIAL NOTES:|
This example of configuration on the Fanloid wikia should not be viewed as being widely accepted or acknowledged by the character's creator.
- Gathering information from the fandom, it appears Akaito and Kaito have a rivalry with one another.
- It is mentioned in many fandoms as him being: "Kaito's twin"
- During the early months of Akaito's existence, he was said to be the love interest of Anone Muri. Some assert that he is in a romantic relationship with her. This pairing had a meme-like setting, complete with pictures. The most popular form is Muri giving a love letter to Akaito. These pictures has since been deleted for unexplained reasons, but a few still remain.
- Akaito was also speculated by fans to be the love interest of Zatsune Miku.
- Akaito is among the first generation of Fanmade Vocaloids that are what today called Pitchloids.
Note; this is not a gallery for every fanart out there, just for reference
- Vocalchara encyclopedia: AKAITO entry 0016