→ Akaito's fan-given surname redirects here. For other similarly-named characters, see "Shion"
lkrmm and Bisya (infobox image)
He is primarily a recolor of Kaito with red hair and eyes, wearing a red scarf, his coat has spot of red instead of Kaito's blue. Another variation has him wearing a black coat instead of a white one. To make a slight difference from Kaito, Akaito's eye shape is usually drawn more sharply.
Early portrayal show him to be slightly more manly than Kaito with a calm personality; he has a liking for spicy foods. A popular fan portrayal describes him as being aloof and naughty, and also being notably rigid and having delinquent tendencies.
Akaito originated from a certain Vocaloid cover that featured two Kaitos: One original, and one red-colored. The red colored Kaito sung in a lower range. This was the beginning of Akaito's existence in Vocaloid fandom.
His voice is typically Kaito's bent down in pitch, often by a whole step. However, Azuralunar on YouTube has made a voice configuration for Akaito.
|BREATHINESS (BRE)||Not defined||BRIGHTNESS (BRI)||64||CLEARNESS (CLE)||64|
|GENDER FACTOR (GEN)||84||OPENING (OPE)||Not defined||HARMONICS||64|
|N: 87 |
R1: F:64 B:44 A:64
R2: F:64 B:90 A:64
R3: F:80 B:90 A:64
R4: F:64 B:64 A:64
| SPECIAL NOTES:|
This example of configuration on the Fanloid wikia should not be viewed as being widely accepted or acknowledged by the character's creator.
- Gathering information from the fandom, it appears Akaito and Kaito have a rivalry with one another.
- It is mentioned in many fandoms as him being: "Kaito's twin"
- During the early months of Akaito's existence, he was said to be the love interest of Anone Muri. Some assert that he is in a romantic relationship with her. This pairing had a meme-like setting, complete with pictures. The most popular form is Muri giving a love letter to Akaito. These pictures has since been deleted for unexplained reasons, but a few still remain.
- Akaito was also speculated by fans to be the love interest of Zatsune Miku.
- Akaito is among the first generation of Fanmade Vocaloids that are what today called Pitchloids.
Note; this is not a gallery for every fanart out there, just for reference
- Vocalchara encyclopedia: AKAITO entry 0016